Thursday, November 20, 2008

Great way to earn giftcards & print more coupons!

Have you heard of MyPoints? http://www.mypoints.com/

I have been a member of MyPoints for YEARS!

If you dont know about it, please send me a message and I would LOVE to send you a referral link. :) ( I can earn points that way, but after all, I am referring you, right?)

Anyway, it is a cool way to earn free stuff just for reading emails and clicking through, answering surveys or shopping through their site. This one is totally legit and it is so easy. I dont get into giving away all of my personal information to get free stuff. This place has been around for a very long time and I have never had a problem with it.

I used to be very religious about clicking on the emails they send me and I would regularly earn enough points for $10 giftcards to Red Lobster, gas stations, etc... but lately i have really slacked off on responding to the emails because my "junk" email is so inundated with junk email! LOL

Well, I realized that over the year, since i havent redeemed any points, i have enough for a $10 gift card to lots of places, or I can get on the ball with clicking on their emails and probably earn a $25 before Christmas.

I was browsing through their list of merchants where I can redeem my points and on that list are....
CVS and Walgreens!
Target and WalMart are also on there, but i already knew that cuz I used to get them regularly.

They also have printable coupons like coupons.com and smartsource.com and you get points when you redeem those coupons.

Anyway, I am just so excited to have ANOTHER way (besides filling Rx) to get more free gift cards to get more free stuff at CVS and Walgreens!
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment